Ecological Sustainable Design
Waterman is committed to assisting clients in achieving ecologically sustainable development by utilising passive and low energy consumption results as well as life-cycle analysis.
Our computer analysis capabilities include CFD, dynamic thermal modeling, natural ventilation modeling, energy consumption modeling, residential and commercial energy star rating.
Waterman’s areas of expertise in Ecologically Sustainable Design are:
• Natural ventilation analysis
• Thermal storage systems
• Energy reclaim
• Thermal mass analysis
• Displacement ventilation
• Gray and rainwater recycling
• Efficiency analysis of mechanical and electrical systems
• Black Water (sewer) mining and recycling
• Harbour water heat rejection
• Photo Voltaics