Waterman Advisory Team has successfully delivered a wide range of Advisory services on large health, justice, education and commercial office projects.
Waterman Advisory services include:
• Technical Brief preparation.
• Independent Commissioning Agent.
• PPP Procurement Advice / Roles (Client / Proponent).
• Peer Review Services.
• Technical Panel Advisory Services.
• Feasibility and Business Case Advice.
Waterman has gained extensive experience in these areas over many years being involved in some of the largest projects delivered by the Australian Government including:
• Royal Children’s Hospital, Technical Advisor to the State Government ($1.2bn)
• Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre, Technical Advisor to the State Government ($1.0bn)
• Ravenhall Prison, Technical Advisor to the State Government ($600m)
• James Cook University, Independent Commissioning Agent ($150m)
• Jewel Hotel Queensland, Peer Review to Wanda Group ($1.0bn)