Waterman is experienced in designing engineering services and providing ESD consulting for building projects targeting a green rating accreditation and a sustainable outcome.
Our experience spans from commercial, educational, residential and retail to government, information technology and recreational type facilities.
We have a team of experts covering all required aspects associated with ESD developments. Our strength lies with our team being experienced engineers with a practical knowledge of engineering systems and sustainability that best serves the design, construction and post occupancy phases of a project. We add value by being an active member of the design team in providing engineering guidance on how to achieve the overall project goals.
Our ESD services include:
• ESD Planning and Management
• Modelling & Simulation Capabilities
• Design of Environmentally Smart Buildings
• Assistance with ESD rating submissions
• Green Star, NABERS
• Energy Auditing
Our ESD initiatives include:
• Chilled beam cooling technology
• Trigeneration systems
• High efficient chiller design
• Waste heat reuse
• District heating
• Blackwater (sewer) mining and recycling
• Advanced BMS and lighting controls
• Advanced carpark ventilation
• Carbon dioxide monitoring
• Solar power / water
and many other energy and water efficiency measures.