Graduate Air Quality/Noise Consultant
Waterman Infrastructure & Environment
Salary: Competitive, according to skills and experience
Waterman Group is a multi-national, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with offices throughout the UK, Ireland and Australia.
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading engineering and environmental consultancy providing multidisciplinary services to the property, infrastructure, energy and environmental markets around the world. Based in London the successful candidate will have an opportunity to work as part of a well established, successful team on a wide variety of exciting projects.
Core responsibilities of the position include:
- Completion of noise, vibration and air quality monitoring
- Preparation of Acoustics and Air Quality Assessment Reports
- Input to Environmental Statements
- Be able to work autonomously with excellent communication skills (including technical report writing)
The candidate we are seeking should ideally have:
- A degree or expected degree within a relevant discipline
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- The ability to work as part of a team delivering integrated services
- A full UK Driving Licence
What’s on offer for you:
- Competitive salary, together with an excellent benefits package
- Great career opportunities within a friendly and professional team that takes pride in the quality of the service it delivers to its clients
- Generous basic holiday allowance of 26 days (rising to 31 days with the accrual of loyalty days) in addition to bank holidays
All interviews are currently being carried out online to ensure the continued safety and welfare of our staff. During the current and ongoing pandemic our employees continue to work from home, where they are able to do so; and our offices remain open and covid secure for circumstances where remote working is not feasible and this is reviewed on a case to case basis.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or complete and submit the form below.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Waterman is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity.
*where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.