Location: Leeds, Bristol, Manchester or Nottingham
Waterman Infrastructure & Environment Ltd is a multi-disciplinary environmental and engineering consultancy operating across the UK with a strong profile in the infrastructure and environmental markets. We are currently seeking to appoint an experienced and motivated individual to join our expanding Landscape team in Leeds, Bristol, Manchester or Nottingham.
Desired Skills and Experience
Ideally Chartered with post Chartership experience, however candidates working towards Chartership will also be considered;
Candidates for the post must have:
• Good graphic and design skills with excellent attention to detail;
• Well-organised and succinct report writing abilities;
• Excellent verbal skills and communication;
• Good project management;
• Skills and experience in the planning process;
• Experience of compiling LVIA/TVIA/SVIA and ES Chapters;
• Strong organisational capabilities; and
• Sound understanding of AutoCAD and Photoshop.
An Arboricultural Association Qualification and experience of tree survey work in accordance with BS5837:2012 will also be advantageous.
You will be working within a multi-disciplinary team on a wide range of projects from large scale urban extensions and regeneration sites through to smaller residential and commercial projects, large civil engineering/infrastructure projects, and power and energy schemes.
Waterman provide a competitive salary, a friendly working environment with a strong team spirit and a good variety of project work.
Waterman is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity.
To apply please send a covering letter along with a CV and examples of work to Wendy Wright, at firstname.lastname@example.org