Principal Mechanical Engineer
Waterman Building Services
Salary: Competitive, according to skills and experience
Waterman Group is a multi-national, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with offices throughout the UK, Ireland and Australia.
An opportunity has arisen within Waterman Building Services, London, for the position of Principal Mechanical Engineer. Working as a key member of the team, you will be provided with the autonomy to design Mechanical services in many sectors of the industry and be client facing, representing the Company at all levels.
- You will have experience in using recognised design software tools such as REVIT and ideally have exposure to MagiCAD
- Have great communication skills that can adapt both to external parties and clients but also within the team
- Understand project needs and be able to manage the full delivery
- You will have recognised qualifications in Mechanical services design and either be working towards Chartered Status, or have an interest in doing so
- Be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team in support to deliver projects
- Experience of people management is desirable
- Future flexibility will be needed for regular co-operation, travel and inter-office working
- In house expertise for Mechanical enquiries
What’s on offer for you as Principal Mechanical Engineer:
- An opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team in a leading consultancy
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent future career opportunities
All interviews are currently being carried out online to ensure the continued safety and welfare of our staff. During the current and ongoing pandemic our employees continue to work from home, where they are able to do so; and our offices remain open and covid secure for circumstances where remote working is not feasible and this is reviewed on a case to case basis.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or complete and submit the form below.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Waterman is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity.
*where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.