Structural Revit Section Leader
Salary: Competitive, according to skills and experience
Waterman Group plc is a leading international engineering and environmental consultancy, providing multi-disciplinary consultancy services to the property, infrastructure, energy and environmental markets around the world.
Our award winning Waterman Structures team is one of the leading structural engineering consultancies delivering high quality support to both public and private sector clients.
We are currently looking for a Revit Section Leader to join our Structural Division in London.
Based at our office in London, the successful candidate(s) will ideally be able to demonstrate relevant skills, qualifications and experience in the following areas:-
Main duties/responsibilities of the role will include;
• To be an expert level user of both Revit and AutoCAD software.
• Have an excellent understanding of most types of buildings and be familiar with typical construction details and reinforcement detailing.
• Plan, organize and manage work plans of CAD project team including Document Controller.
• Help train and supervise CAD users in core application skills and standards.
• Provide guidance and direction to CAD team to ensure operational and technical excellence.
• Implement and monitor group company CAD design standards and procedures and make sure they are followed.
• Manage project resource and schedule for CAD team.
• Evaluate team members for their technical skills, performance and productivity.
• Assist with yearly CAD staff appraisals.
• Maintain documentation records of generated design deliverables.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization.
• Work with Directors regarding technical issues, training and other CAD system issues.
• Identify opportunities and recommendations for increasing workflow efficiencies.
• Clean and archive completed projects.
• Take part in company BIM and Revit Forums.
• Maintain personal skills and keep up with latest standards and working practices.
The benefits include a competitive salary according to skills and experience, together with a comprehensive range of both ‘voluntary’ and ‘anytime’ benefits’ to match your lifestyle choice.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or complete and submit the form below.
Closing date: 22 February 2019
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Waterman is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity.
*where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.