Portmarnock Hotel and Golf Links
The Portmarnock Hotel and Golf Links is set on the coast at Portmarnock village, north of Dublin. Once home to the Jameson dynasty (of Jameson Whiskey fame), the original historic house has been extended over the decades and is now a 134 bedroom hotel, with restaurants, bars, wellness spa, fitness suite and event and conference facilities.
The Clarence Hotel is Dublin’s premier boutique hotel, located in the heart of the Temple Bar cultural district on Wellington Quay, overlooking the River Liffey. Originally constructed in 1852, and operated as a hotel from that time, it was well past its prime when acquired by its current owners in 1992.
Lamberton Hotel is a new €60m five-storey landmark building consisting 2 levels of basement, reception and foyer and circulation areas in Newcastle, Co. Dublin.
This 170-bedroom hotel, located at a major road junction between the N32, Northern Cross and the Malahide Road, forms a key element in the Dublin City Council development framework for this area of the city.
Sea Containers was the redevelopment of a prominent building on the south bank of the River Thames sitting in 0.75 hectares with a frontage to the River Thames of 122m.
South Place Hotel brings together the City and the East End.
This contemporary luxury hotel has 170 bedrooms, gym, banqueting, conferencing and restaurant facilities. The 5 storey structure comprises a spectacular curved standing seam roof and a feature central atrium.
This project provided a significant improvement of the existing facilities at Lingfield Racecourse by providing a new stable block, new stable lads accommodation and a new 4-storey Marriott hotel.