Prepare your buildings for the return of staff to the workplace
Reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread
Our combined expertise of Health & Safety Advisors and Engineers provide help and advice to employers to ensure they understand how to work safely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We put measures in place to restart your operations supporting your workers health and wellbeing. We carry out full assessments of your heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, guiding you through the process of preparing strategies through increased fresh air rates and reduced recirculation of air systems to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread within your premises.
We provide a framework for your decision making, assist with risk assessments and provide practical guidance.
Properties in use
We will support you with implementation strategies to:
- Reduce air recirculation to minimise spread of pathogens
- Increase fresh air rates to dilute pathogen concentrations
- Optimise natural ventilation effectiveness
- Adjust your HVAC systems to suit your reconfigured work spaces so that ventilation rates are appropriately balanced
- Install air sterilisation and UV equipment
- Wireless space use sensing for cleaning and hygiene management
- Occupant tracking via Bluetooth for contact tracing
- Humidity control to reduce infection rates and enhance respiratory immune system
Refurbishments & New Developments
We will advise you on design solutions to make your building a safe place
- Full CFD modelling for ventilation design
- Advice on designing your façade for optimised natural ventilation
- Design solutions that minimise air borne contaminants in the occupied zones of your buildings
- Technical design strategies that reduce pathogens spread via your HVAC systems
Health & Safety Advisors
We will advise you on:
- COVID-19 Health and safety legislation affecting you
- Risk Assessments for publishing
- COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
- COVID-19 Compliance Audits and monitoring
Get in contact with us to discuss your enquiries further. We look forward to assisting you whether it’s with taking care of your office re-opening, supporting you in making the return to work safe and smooth or in helping you design your new project or refurbishment to make it a safer place to work in.