Waterman’s arboriculture specialists are qualified to carry out a range of assessments, valuations and surveys to determine the quality and value of trees on development sites. Our team comprises members of the Arboricultural Association and those with professional qualifications in tree inspection from Lantra.
Our capability spans both urban and rural environments, comprising construction method statements for development in close proximity to trees, tree protection plans, risk assessments and advice on Tree Preservation Orders (TPO). Our team also provide advice in relation to woodland management and tree planting, particularly in relation to planning policy and discharge of conditions.
We can offer the following services:
- BS 5837: 2012 Arboricultural Surveys
- Arboricultural Implications Assessments
- Arboricultural Method Statements
- Tree Protection Plans
- Site Supervision
- Tree & Woodland Valuations (e.g. CAVAT/Helliwell)
- Tree Risk Management and Advice
- Advice relating to Tree Preservation Orders & Conservations Areas
- Advice on tree planting for development schemes
- Advice on tree and woodland management
- Expert Witness.