Health & Safety
Waterman provides a health and safety consultancy service that is recognised by our clients for its professional delivery, technical accuracy and value for money.
Health and safety legislation is becoming more onerous and complex than ever before and choosing the right expertise is essential. Waterman aims to be the clients’ first point of contact for any Health and Safety issue. We help protect our clients business, assets, people and reputation by ensuring safety is managed with same rigour as any other key business objective.
Health and safety plays an important role in any business, whether it is part of a Corporate Social Responsibility Plan, a Health and Safety Management System or is directly related to a specific project. In all cases it is Waterman’s vision to pro-actively manage issues and identify solutions before problems arise.
We understand that every project is unique and offer a bespoke service according to the complexity of the project and the needs of the client. Our range of consultancy services includes;
- CDM 2015 Client Advisor
- CDM 2015 Principal Designer
- CDM 2015 Principal Designer Support and Training
- Asbestos Management Advice
- Policy and Procedure Development and implementation
- Ergonomic Assessments/DSE Assessments
- Noise Assessments
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Access Consultancy
- Bespoke Health and Safety Training covering a wide range of courses including Design Risk Management, Senior Executives and Corporate Training, Risk Assessment Training etc.