We have a strong track record providing market-leading expertise in all aspects of engineering and design disciplines. We offer our clients services ranging from initial project development and planning phases, through to full engineering design and documentation, construction phase services, as well as specialist advice with our design partners in operations, maintenance and management of rail and mass transit assets.
Waterman’s AUTORAILTM is a unique, highly flexible computer aided drawing and data management system that Waterman has designed and continuously developed since 1990. With over 10,000 miles of rail track mapped, the system is used throughout the railway industry.
We are also embracing the new technologies such as BIM and digital railways on our projects. New technologies impact how and where people live and work, and directly affect community needs. For Waterman, the key to success in this new environment is to harness imagination, link this to evolving digital tools and empower our teams to ensure rail infrastructure is future ready.
Our rail services/skills
We provide multidisciplinary rail engineering services for all stages of a project.
Our systems and processes are deliberately designed to achieve the best possible health and safety protocols and outcomes across all our projects. We embed safety design practices into everything we do, including the way we engage and communicate with staff, communities and stakeholders.
• Multidisciplinary Rail Engineering Design and construction support
• Station and buildings design
• Depots and stabling yards
• Environmental services
• Geotechnical services
• Transport planning
• Rail Underbridges, overbridges and footbridge design
• Civil Earthworks
• Rail/Highway Grade Separation Design
• Noise and Air Quality Impact Analysis and Mitigation Design
• Transportation System Integration of Rail with Roads, Ports and Airports
• Building services design
• Civil and structural design
• Drainage design
• Due diligence and environmental management
• Air quality, Acoustics, Sustainability, Ecology, Landscape, Heritage, EIA
• Health and safety
To view our RIA Certificate, please click here.
To view our RISQS Certificate of Audit, please click here.
To view our RISQS Certificate of Verification, please click here.
To find out more about our rail services contact Manoj Gupta